Monday, May 11, 2015



I have finally  completed the yellow and white Irish Chain quilt! I used my Daffodil Yellow and Antique Yellow dyes for the two colors in this quilt. I added Pairie Points at the edges to give a different look to the quilt. Then I quilted the quilt on my Long Arm using a Daffodil pattern. I finally added an embroidered label to finish it off.
This is another example of what you can do with my dyes and fabrics. I would like to see some of your projects! 

 

Endlich habe ich das gelb-weiße Irish Chain Quilt vollendnt!  
Als Farben habe ich Narzisse Gelb und Antik Gelb gewält. Dazu Pairie Points an
den Randern, um den optischen Eindruck interessanter zu gestalten. Danach habe ich
das Quilt auf meiner Long Arm Maschine mit einem Narzissemunster besteppt. Zum 
Schluß gibt das getrickkt label Finish. 
Dies ist ein weiteres Beispeil dafür, was Ihr mit meinen Farben und Stoffen 
kreieren knnt. Ich würde mit freuen, wenn Ihr mit einige Eurer Projekte vorstellt!  

No comments:

Post a Comment